Thinking of selling? In today’s complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process. Here’s a look at what you can expect from the Brennan Team when you list with us:
- Provide you with a current Comparative Market Analysis and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- Develop and oversee a staging plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers.
- Install “For Sale” sign, flyer box and electronic lock-box on property per HOA requirements.
- Arrange for our award-winning photographer to photograph your property.
- Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media.
- Prepare a premium quality, full-color Property Brochure.
- Prepare a detailed MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listing including a compelling property description with the optimum number of “Architectural Digest” quality photographs to enhance your home’s presence on the internet.
- Submit property listing for “Featured Home” position on Realtor.com – the #1 consumer real estate website with 7 million unique monthly visitors.
- Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites. Following are just a few examples: Realtor.com, Extraordinaryproperties.com, LongandFoster.com, Brennanteam.com, Homesdatabase.com, Washingtonpost.com, LookyLoo.com, Yahoo.com, Google.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Youtube.com, etc.
- Constatntly update you as to any changes in current marketing conditions.
- Constantly update other agents about any changes in price or condition of your home.
- Prequality when possible all prospective buyers.
- Follow up on the sales people who have shown your home to their prospective buyers.
- Represent you during the presentation of all contracts by agents and help you in negotiating the best possible price and terms of your home.
Once there is a Ratified Contract, we will…
- make sure the home inspection is scheduled
- deliver any Home Owner Association Documents
- send contract to the Settlement Agent
- send your current mortgage information to the Settlement Agent
- ensure appraisal is scheduled and provide property access to appraiser
- order a termite or pest inspection
- help with any repair estimates if necessary
- follow-up weekly with all parties: you, lender, settlement agent, constractors, buyer’s agent
- schedule the settlement time
- remind you to notify your utility companies and provide details for final bill
- establish the “final walk-through inspection” with the buyer’s agent